It is very common to think that cardiovascular diseases are reported more in men; however, the statistics point out that from the menopause, the risk is the same and the survival rate is less a heart attack in women.
In addition, the diagnosis in the female population is more complicated, because the symptoms are more diffuse, that is often confused with digestive problems.
For these reasons, we tell you what Salud180 the 10 symptoms of heart attack in a woman are:
- Abdominal pressure
- Feeling of indigestion
- Pain in the shoulder joint that extends over shoulders, neck or arms
- Vomiting, dizziness and nausea
- Decaying no apparent reason
- Anxiety, weakness or unexplained extreme tiredness
- Uncomfortable pressure or burning pain in the center of the chest that may persist for several minutes, or come and go
- Stomach or abdominal pain
- Palpitations, cold sweat or paleness
- Feeling of impending doom
The symptoms in women are more diffuse, because the female body is much more difficult to interpret. Although the reason is unclear, but is expected to be because it has more diseases associated with obesity and diabetes; moreover, your arteries are thinner. So for this and other reasons: Watch your health!