Many people use all the resources and advice that have at their disposal to eliminate those extra kilos that his body has yet to succeed in its aim only have to implement some habits to lose weight fast.
According to a study by Cornell University, making small, consistent changes in our eating habits, promotes sustainable weight loss and the development of healthy practices.
Follow these steps to look better!
Researchers clarify that only should pay attention to the things that work for everyone, and if in fact it is constant in adopting new habits. To achieve the figure you’ve always wanted, just follow these steps.
- Warm water: According to Teresa Cheung, author of the lemon juice diet, states that drinking a glass of warm water with lemon juice helps eliminate body fat. In addition, Ann Louise Gittleman, author of “Fat Flush for Life”, states that this drink keeps the body hydrated, improves digestion and increase levels of vitamin c.
- Coconut oil: The Coconut Research Center details that this oil increases metabolism, making it easier to burn calories. In addition, the Sports Science Unit, School of Medical Sciences, University Sains Malaysia, said that coconut water has less acidity, calories, so it is a drink that hydrates you after exercise.
- Protein at breakfast: Include them in your diet is essential, and that give you a feeling of satiety throughout the day, according to Food Navigator-USA. Choosing this type of product quality is much better than carbohydrates, which only fill you with energy, but its effect on satiety passes quickly.
- Schedule your food: According to a study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, the frequency of food intake is related to burning fat, i.e., people who eat smaller portions more times a day accelerate weight loss.
- Drink green tea: Research published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition notes that this drink is rich in catechins, which increase the thermogenic effect on the body, i.e., increase body temperature to accelerate fat burning.
- Practice exercise: According to a study published in the Journal of Obesity, if you practice high-intensity exercise several times a week, it is easier to burn fat, especially if it is aerobic movements.
- Do not eat too much at dinner: According to Dr. Mark Hyman, ideally have dinner two hours before going to bed, as the satisfied feeling not only prevents a good rest, but your metabolism slows down and cannot properly process food.
- Eliminate sugars: According to specialists Nutrition Authority, you must remove the starchy foods and sugar, and favoring insulin secretion, which slows fat burning and increases the feeling of hunger.
- Drink plain water: Satisfy your thirst with natural water, this way you eliminate toxins from your body.
- Use smaller plates: It will give you a feeling that you have a large portion of food and have a greater satiety, according to a study by Cornell University.
- Sleep well: Sleep deprivation is associated with weight gain, so watch your night hours, according to research published in the American Journal of Human Biology.
- Relax: Stress increases the production of the hormone cortisol, which promotes the accumulation of fat in the abdomen, according to a study published in Obesity Reviews.
Destroy the barriers!
In research published in the Journal of Medical Internet Research highlights that the common barriers that prevent people make these changes are inadequate advice, lack of time, holidays and food intake by emotions. In this way, the scientists detail that for people looking to lose weight and acquire a healthy lifestyle, it is best to start with relevant and feasible for each person advice.
Do not hesitate to ask for help from specialists and combine exercise, this way you will get the weight you want in a safe and healthy way.