It is one of the healthiest foods and fortunately consumed regularly
The carrot is one of the healthiest foods and fortunately consumed regularly. Two of his best-known property is to strengthen the skin and improved eye health. But besides, it has other advantages that make this plant one of the best from a nutritional standpoint.
- Invigorates the mind: Thanks to its high content of potassium and phosphorus, carrot works as regenerating nerves, which makes it a perfect food to invigorate tired minds.
- Have anticancer properties: According to a report published by WHO in 2014, the carrot is one of the foods with anticancer properties. This is due to its high level of carotenoids, substances that give it that orange and prevent cancers such as lung or breast.
- It stimulates the appetite: Eat carrot is recommended for people who suffer from anorexia or other eating disorder related.
- Strengthens hair and nails: Because carrots are rich in beta carotene, a substance that our body converts into vitamin A.
- Prevents aging: The carrot contains a lot of antioxidants, which help prevent the onset of the signs of aging and help keep skin firm and wrinkle free.
- Relieves respiratory conditions: Combined with lemon juice or honey, they will be achieved relieve mild respiratory problems without taking any medication.
- Protect the heart: In regular consumption of carrots also keep the heart healthy because it keeps arteries free of the appearance of plaques that prevent proper blood flow.
- Combat constipation: The carrot is a source of fiber, so it works as a natural laxative and prevents constipation.
- Diuretic: Being a plant with high water content, it’s diuretic and very beneficial for those with difficulties in the process of urine.
- Good for Teeth and Gums: Take care of your teeth and gums if you take raw, as the fluorine containing the bacteria get to the teeth and gums not adhere.
- Increase Breast Milk: Increase the quality of breast milk beta-carotene.What makes this plant an ideal for women who are breastfeeding.
- Eyesight: Improving the eye health. The carrot does not improve visual acuity, but their vitamins help the health of our eyes protecting retinas and preventing cataracts.