To pamper yourself and beautify you do not need to pay large amounts of money in spas. You can do it from the comfort of your home, you just have to invest a little time and look in the cupboard for some ingredients.
- Prepare the ideal environment for your spa, it is best to use the bathroom to do it, although if you have space you can do it in any room of your house. Place aromatic candles, diffusers, flowers, exfoliant, all in an orderly way to relax.
- First you have to exfoliate your skin with good skin exfoliator with to remove the dead cells that make it look dull. If you have a specialized product, it only moistens the skin and applies. If you do not have one, cut an orange in half and sprinkle some sugar.
- To revitalize your hair, apply a mask of Olive oil to moisturize. Apply evenly and massage across the scalp with fingertips. Leave to stand for 20 minutes and rinse with plenty of water.
- Pamper yourself with a rich massage throughout the body. Place essential oil in your hands and start massaging your feet, continue with upward movements to the chest. It ends with the arms in direction would count to the circulation.
- Take a shower by alternating the water temperature. Apply oats, sea salt and almond oil to soften the skin. With this mask improves circulation and you are full of energy.