The arms are one of the exercises that women exercise less. Whether because we focus on other areas of our body, because we think they are not important or that sagging feature is hopeless; just ‘we are passing’ of it. But it is worth saying that you can tone your arms and strengthen their steadfastness with a few exercises and with little weight.
Learn the 5 exercises and movements that give another go to your arms.
Your goal is to biceps and triceps look firm and toned and ours, to show you how you can do it with a few simple exercises.
To exercise your biceps we propose the ‘curl’, which have to do with a dumbbell. One thing: if you feel that you balance your arms or you move forward or backward in doing the exercise is that you have chosen the dumbbells are too heavy.
The triceps are the muscles on the back of the arm: They are just hanging area that if we do anything about it. To strengthen them, we present three different exercises. But beware, if you have problems in the lower back or suffer from a condition in the spine do not do exercises that involve a stooped posture.
Choose well the weight: Grab a weight of one or two kilos that will serve both exercises biceps and triceps for. For the extension down with one arm you need a tensile strength tape light to medium.
Number of repetitions: In the case of alternate curl, do 12 to 15 repetitions per set with each arm and in the curl in unison to do 20 repetitions per set. For triceps exercises, do 12 to 15 repetitions per arm and series.
- Alternate Biceps Curl: With your feet parallel and knees relaxed, holding a dumbbell in each hand. Exhale and contract the arm as you bend your right elbow and elevate the weight. To return to the starting position, inspires and strengthens the arm, maintaining tension. Alternate your arms without using inertia.
- Curl biceps in unison: Exhale to lift the dumbbells up to your elbows. Inhale and slowly lower them. Make seven repeats. To the top of the movement, exhale and raise the weights from the elbow to the shoulder. Make seven replications and seven with the tour.
- Kicking triceps support: Supports left hand, grasp a dumbbell in the right and spine straight, bend and bend your elbow 90 degrees. Exhale as you extend your forearm behind the body. Detente and the muscle contracts. Inhale and return to start. Do it with both arms.
- Kicking triceps unsupported: Tilt the body forward with a straight spine and head dress. Put the weights in both hands, bend your elbows and raise your arms until they are parallel to the floor. Exhale as you extend and inspires while back to the starting position.
- Extension with one arm: Wrap one end of the tape around your hand and pass it through the chest to the opposite shoulder. Keeps the tape taut arm performing the work. Exhale and straighten the arm, contracting the back. Make repetitions, keeping the tension.