One of the most common diseases in the population is appendicitis. This condition is characterized by inflammation of the appendix is a small pouch attached to the large intestine. Its main function is to help the immune system to create the body’s defenses.
The Causes of Appendicitis:
- Parasites: is an infection caused by parasites that lodge in the digestive tract. Therefore a deworming is recommended at least every six months to avoid complications such as appendicitis.
- Food Waste: The seeds are the main foods that are trapped in the intestine, blocking the good irrigation of the appendix. When appendicitis occurs, it is best to remove the gallbladder surgery.
- Constipation: The accumulation of feces because of a lazy intestine produces this infection if not treated on time can cause peritonitis.
- Inflammation: When lymphoid walls swell cause infection due to bacteria from the intestine, appendix reaching the same through the blood.
- Tumor: In the worst case, clogging of the appendix may be caused by a cancerous tumor to be removed promptly to avoid a massive infection in the body.
The main symptoms of appendicitis are abdominal pain, vomiting, nausea, constipation and chills. If you notice any of them, immediately go to the doctor to avoid complications.