The toothache is one of the most annoying and spoils the existing state of the teeth. Many people suffer daily so much harder to end the very action of chewing and eating, besides being a constant nuisance that is a constant source of physical and psychological irritation to the sufferer.
First, it is very important to know where the source of this pain comes. The mouth and teeth are one of the areas of the body where infections may be more common. A cavity, an abscess in the tooth, the emergence of wisdom teeth or a crack in the teeth may be the factors that help trigger a persistent sore teeth and it seems possible to leave. Fortunately, there are remedies to put solution. And the homemade solutions are among the most useful. We show you some of the home remedies for toothache more employees:
- Warm Salt Water:It is recommended when some other food has been embedded between the teeth. A small glass of water mixed with a tablespoon of salt and gargle. It reduces pain and helps prevent future infections.
- Cold Applied:You can place a cloth or cloth soaked in ice water over the affected area. The cold helps to contract the infection gases in the wheel and the tooth, reducing pain. It is appropriate; however, it is not too cold, because it can cause rejection in the teeth.
- Parsley:The properties of this herb are highly desirable, not only to flavor food. Chewing also helps to alleviate the effects of toothache. This is recommended several times a day.
- Garlic:Another food condiment used to reduce the consequences of toothache is garlic. It can be somewhat annoying, but is beneficial. It stings a little fresh garlic and placed on the wheel for about thirty seconds as often as desired. It works as an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory.
- Black Tea:This is another home remedies. Water is heated in a bag of black tea, highly recommended by the properties of tannic acid. Subsequently, the recess is allowed to heat until at room temperature and deposited onto the affected tooth.
- Clove:The so-called cloves are also other remedies used to relieve toothache. It is an herb that contains eugenol, very important analgesic properties. It can be used in various ways, placing on the wheel or by rinsing with it.
- Asafoetida:This herb, sometimes called the diablo”estiércol is also very suitable for combat toothache. It is ground in lemon juice and heat for a few minutes. Subsequently deposited on cotton and then applied to the area.