Orange juice is rich in citrates, which can prevent the formation of stones in the kidney. In addition, this juice contains flavonoids such as hesperidin, which has the ability to reduce the risk of a heart attack by up to 19%.
Natural orange juice can reduce “bad” cholesterol levels as well as blood pressure, thus preventing cardiovascular problems. It is also a rich source of vitamin C, which is perfect for preventing colds; also helps to have a perfect intestinal transit, allowing us to conserve the line. When you drink the juice at the beginning of the morning, you will feel very energetic and in a good mood the rest of the day.
– Pure orange juice, taken on an empty stomach, is excellent for purifying the body, as it helps eliminate waste and improves bowel movement.
– By taking orange juice every day, it is reduced by at least 14% the chances of suffering obesity.
– Orange juice greatly reduces cellular oxidation, slowing aging and avoiding many diseases, especially when the juice is taken accompanying food every day.
– It is recommended to combine the orange juice with the meats, lentils and some ham sandwiches, since in this way the iron is assimilated much better. It is very important that people with anemia take it frequently.
– The vitamin C found in oranges is excellent for helping to create collagen, which is in charge of keeping the tissues in perfect condition.
Properties of orange juice
Through some studies it has been verified that the orange juice brings a great amount of benefits to the stomach, by the great capacity to regulate its functions.
Gastritis and gastro duodenal ulcers
When you take the wholesome habit of consuming orange juice between meals, you can relieve excess gastric acidity; in addition it can help the healing of ulcers.
If orange juice is consumed between meals it is possible to avoid bad digestion, abdominal distention and fermentation of foods caused by a liver in poor condition.
Diarrhea and constipation
Orange juice has the ability to regulate the functions of the intestines.
Drinking orange juice diluted in water helps greatly to improve the problems of bad digestion as it helps eliminate waste that causes this discomfort.
The orange juice has great alkalizing properties, which is very favorable to help clean the blood, as it dissolves the acids preventing them from remaining in the kidneys forming the kidney stones.
Gout or arthritis
When uric acid is deposited in the joints of people suffering from gout or arthritis, great pain occurs. Consuming orange juice every day will remove this component and the situation of these people will greatly improve.
Orange juice is recommended for Type II diabetes patients because they have low sugar and have diuretic properties, which can help regulate excess blood sugar. Vitamin C content also helps these patients to minimize the consequences that this disease can bring, such as infections, difficulty healing or visual problems.
Anti aging Treatments
Due to the antioxidant properties of orange, it is a very effective treatment against the effects of free radicals. Orange juice consumed abundantly and regularly can help delay the effects of the passage of the years that affect the body.
Orange juice helps to improve blood circulation, preventing the formation of thrombi, therefore can prevent atherosclerosis.
By improving blood circulation, there is a noticeable decrease in high blood pressure or hypertension.
It is proven that vitamin C can help prevent deafness.
Loss of vision
Consuming vitamin C can help prevent the formation of cataracts and other eye diseases that can lead to loss of vision.
Vitamin C is of great importance in treatments to prevent cancer.