The mission of these injectables is to recover the light and the juiciness of the skin. They protect the dermal cells and maintain their proper functioning. The main thing that we must understand is that it is necessary to feed the skin, that is, we must provide the necessary nutrients and recover the correct rate of hydration.
To open your mouth, we start with vitamins, but this field is vast. The effects usually last 3 months and the price. Just before summer it is not advisable to apply them because, sometimes, small bruises may appear that prevent sunbathing because they are pigmented and leave a mark. It is best to apply them during the month of May – although with the bad weather you are doing you may still arrive on time – and then repeat in October.
The vitamins in the skin serve, in general, to stimulate and maintain cellular metabolism, and provide different benefits.
- Vitamin B1 or Thiamin: It acts on the metabolism of sugars and oxygen for energy.
- Vitamin B2 or Riboflavin: It favors the absorption of nutrients and their transformation into energy. It is essential to maintain the integrity of skin and mucous membranes.
- Vitamin B3, Vitamin P or Niacin: It regulates the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates and proteins.
- Vitamin B5 or Pantothenic Acid: It is essential to form Acetyl CoA, the essential molecule for cellular respiration.
- Vitamin B6 or Pyridoxine: It stimulates cell growth, conservation and reproduction.
- Vitamin B8, Vitamin H or Biotin: It acts to facilitate the processes of cell duplication.
- Vitamin B9 or Folic Acid: It is essential for cell regeneration. It is essential for the formation and maintenance of new cells.
- Vitamin B12 or Cyanocobalamin: It is necessary for DNA formation and cell duplication.
- Vitamin A or Retinol: It is vital to maintain healthy bones and soft tissues (skin and mucous membranes). Its precursor, Beta-carotene is a potent antioxidant.
- Vitamin C or Ascorbic Acid: It prevents premature aging, facilitates the absorption of other vitamins and minerals, is a powerful antioxidant. It is essential for the proper formation of collagen.
- Vitamin D: It regulates the metabolism of calcium and phosphorus. It also has functions of cellular anti-aging and modulation of the immune system.
- Vitamin E: It is the one that contains the most powerful antioxidant effect.