If you claim that your intellectual property is being violated, you must submit to us:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of copyright owner that has been supposedly infringed;
- Identification of the materials or works being violated;
- Identification of the material that is declared to be violating including information regarding the specific location of the violating materials on this WebSite that the copyright owner seeks to have removed, with sufficient detail so that Company is capable verifying and finding its existence;
- Contact details of the person notifying the Company, including mailing address, phone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement made under penalty of false swearing that the information provided is accurate and the notifying party is authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the owner of copyright.
It is Company’s policy:
- to disable or remove access to the violating material;
- to notify the content provider (user or member) that it has disabled or removed access to the material; and
- repeat offenders will have the violating material removed from the system and that WebSite will terminate such content provider’s access to the service.
Please contact us to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement for Company at [email protected]