Follow these tips to make yourself a home pedicure and get your feet a perfect pedicure without having to go to the salon. Give your feet a pedicure at home at your convenience to improve your overall beauty and personality. Spend a little pedicure at home doing time and get some beautiful and amazing little feet.
Making a home pedicure with these simple steps
Well-groomed feet and care are an integral part of our beauty and wellness. Often, our feet are the best indicators of how well we take care of ourselves. Our feet carry our weight all the time, through the rough and dry, thick and thin, and absolutely deserve some love.
These are the materials needed to carry out a home pedicure:
- Nail clippers, nail file, nail polish remover, coconut oil for cuticles, cuticle sticks, cotton pads, nail polish.
- Tub to soak your feet, towels to dry your feet.
- Natural exfoliant, foot file, pumice
- Moisturizing foot cream (optional)
- Bath salt
- A clean towel
- A home pedicure kit contains all of things.
Do not let your feet to last or absent on the list of things to do in your beauty regimen. The best news is that you do not have to go find another place some beautiful feet; you can do a home pedicure right from the comfort of your home. These are the steps:
- Remove existing nail enamel as a first step for pedicure at home
Rub your toenails with a little cotton soaked in nail polish remover to remove old polish. The nail polish removers that are free of alcohol and acetone are less dry, but do not work very well if it’s dark tones. Use them only in shades of nail polish that are lighter.
- Soak your feet
- As a second step for home pedicures, fills a bowl with enough warm water to cover your feet to the ankles and ads:
- Epson ½ cup salt. This works like a balm and relieves inflammation, reduces roughness and relieves muscle pain. If you are not available to you, you can use any other type of bath salts.
- Juice of one lemon
- A few drops of shampoo of your choice. Alternatively, you can use liquid hand soap or shampoo.
- Essential oils according to your taste the best choices are lavender or eucalyptus. Lavender relaxes and rejuvenates the skin and helps relieve nerves. On the other hand eucalyptus relieves aching feet. It also works as a disinfectant and antiseptic.
- Strip some pebbles in the tub and put your feet on them. This works as an excellent massage.
- Put a chair next to the tub and sit in a comfortable position, while soak your feet for 10-20 minutes, depending on your need and taste. Do not forget you put some relaxing music while you do it. It will act as a perfect stress buster. Dry your feet with a towel after that.
Use nail clippers high quality made specifically for toenails. Be sure to cut the toenails straight line just above the skin so that your nails do not extend over the tips of his toes.
Use at least three cuts on each nail, as the nail cut all at once can lead to cutting too close to the skin. Do not cut corners too much to avoid the painful ingrown toenails.
Use a nail file and file your nails in one direction, until uniform and slightly rounded at the corners. Avoids the use of metal files as they can tear nails. Use fine-grained surface to soften nails and thicker surface to shape nails.
- Exfoliate and take care of your cuticles
Rub a little cream for cuticles at the base of each claw feet. Leave it there for a few minutes.
In the meantime it removes dead skin cells with a pumice stone or emery for dry feet. If the dead skin cells are not removed, they will become hard and thick, and could become infected later. Rub your ankles too.
Be sure to carve the heel and toes, sides of your heel and around your toes. Avoid scraping too strong. Stop if your foot turns red. The hard skin is there for a reason.
Now clean the cuticle cream and gently push the cuticles with cuticle pusher. And presto, rounded cuticles will give your feet a nice appearance. If necessary, use a toothbrush to clean your toes and under the nails toe.
Also, in this step, apply your natural scrub gently massage the feet, to finish removing dead cell thereof.
- Hydrate, the fifth step in your home pedicure
After finishing debugging, thoroughly wash your feet and dry them including between the toes. You can also apply a thick moisturizing cream or foot cream, top-down, including heels and cuticles.
You can use any moisturizer of your choice in your pedicure. Even if you bought a cream for the face but this is too heavy for use on your face, you can use in your feet, worse can also make use of coconut oil.
Massage your feet a good time making the blood to flow more towards that area and comforting the bones and muscles of the feet.
Clean the excess fat in the toenails with cotton soaked in nail polish remover.
If you want it simple, simply apply a layer of clear nail polish.
If you like the color, first apply a thin layer of base. Be sure not to paint the cuticles.
Wait for the base coat to dry and then apply two coats of nail polish of your choice. Leave the first coat to dry before applying the second coat. This will make your nail polish last longer.
It ends with a thin top layer of clear nail polish (optional).
Clean enamel slips with cuticle stick wrapped in cotton dipped in nail polish remover.
Now you’re ready to use your favorite shoes that look your pedicure. To wear it even more, use finger rings, bracelets or whatever you like.
End beauty tips in your home pedicure
If your toenails are yellow, you can soak in lemon juice for ten minutes and then clean them.
Apply clear nail polish after every two days and moisturizes every day to make your pedicure last longer.
For a chic and beautiful touch to your home pedicure, consider applying glitter to make your toenails look beautiful.
If you have cracks, rub some Vaseline on your feet and wear socks cotton loose overnight. You’ll notice a big difference in a few days.
Make massage oil made at home for your feet: Mix a teaspoon of almond oil and olive oil with 10 drops of any essential oil of your choice.
Precautions when your home pedicures:
- Be very careful not to cut or trim the cuticles, as it can lead to infection.
- Try to make a straight cut in the toenails to avoid painful ingrown toenails.