Chest Pain can result from a variety of causes, often small and harmless to health. However, pain can cause discomfort. It is possible to reduce or eliminate it without the use of strong drugs. What? Read on to find out.
- Concern your doctor: If the chest pain is so severe that you cannot stand, or continues for a long time, an hour or more, go to the emergency room. If you are suffering a heart attack you should go to the emergency quickly, since many of the damage it causes a heart attack can be reduced if detected and treated early.
- Eat Healthy Food to prevent chest pain: Eat lots of healthy foods and make at least 30-60 minutes of exercise a day. Avoid stress and take everything with certain calm. Eat slowly; swallowing air can make you feel pain.
- Respire slowly, slowly: Breathe through your nose out through the mouth. Do this several times slowly and comfortably.
- Spend good times and distracts your mind: In general, activities like reading, going to the computer or watch TV do not relax, so avoid them when you feel down.
- Take tea herbs: Such as mint or chamomile. This will help you calm down.
- Sit and relax: Stop thinking too hard about the causes that you generate that situation. Close your eyes if it helps you to meditate. Talk to someone to distract you and, remember, loud sounds hurt you.
- Go outside and get some fresh air: Fresh air can be a natural remedy for many ailments. Go for a walk, or just sit if you feel like.
- Rub your Back: Ask someone to give you a strong back rub. The effect can reduce the pain you feel.