If at any time you are going to take the paint off your nails and you realize that you do not have nail polish remover at home, you do not have to leave with nails in bad condition and chipped, as there are some tricks that will help you remove the enamel without the need to have to use acetone for it. These methods can also be put into practice if you do not like the effect that acetone leaves on your nails and you want them to look better. Take note of the tips of this article from a “How to and discover how to remove nail polish without acetone”.
1. If you want to leave your nails perfectly clean without having to resort to acetone and you also have a little time for this task, then the best solution is to prepare the next home nail polish remover. For this, you only need two ingredients: isopropyl alcohol and white sugar. In a small bowl, add a little sugar and a few drops of alcohol and stir until well blended. Then, soak a cotton disc in the preparation and see removing the nail polish as you do usually, you will see how it works and your nails will be impeccable.
2. Do you have nail polish at home? If so, this will also serve to remove paint nails without nail paint remover. Apply a good coat of transparent shine on the nails and without letting it dry, remove quickly with a cotton disc. The enamel that was dry will soften and you can easily remove it, so the result will be impeccable nails in a couple of minutes and if, in addition, this is hardener also improve their appearance.
3. Both spray-type deodorants and hair spray contain components similar to acetone, so they can also get you out of a hurry and leave your nails well clean. Apply very little amount to each of your nails and remove the enamel at the moment with a cotton disc; It is important that you do not wait for the deodorant or the lacquer to dry since then the opposite effect will occur and the enamel will set even more.
4. Any perfume or body spray that you have in your kit can be used to remove nail polish without acetone, as these usually contain an effective percentage of alcohol. Apply a little of these products to each of your nails and, likewise, with the rest of treatments remove the paint immediately using a cotton disc.
5. Another home treatment that can work to remove the nail polish in the home is preparing a mixture of white vinegar and lemon juice. Add the same amount of both ingredients in a bowl and then use it as a normal nail polish remover.
6. Apart from these tricks that you can easily implement at home, you should know that in the market you will find nail cleaners made without acetone that do not damage nails so much and are ideal especially for women who have brittle nails. You will also find formulas enriched with moisturizing ingredients or essential oils that nourish the nails and prevent them from becoming excessively weak.