Depending on the cause of nasal congestion, we should start looking for the right way to combat and end completely with the symptom. Thanks to a technique of acupressure relieve nasal congestion we get in just one minute.
Nasal congestion is a health nuisance occurs when the mucous membranes of the nose become inflamed as a result of the presence of germs and allergens. It is triggered by several factors and usually so upset that many prevents them from performing their daily activities normally.
Often, nasal congestion is a symptom that tells us that we are about to have the flu, a cold or other illness. It can also be caused by an allergy, climate change, and pollution, among others. Whatever the cause of nasal congestion, most of us feels uncomfortable when we suffer, because it prevents breathe normally and may even trigger severe headaches.
What are the main causes of congestion or runny nose?
As mentioned above, nasal congestion is a common symptom of colds, flu or allergies. It is very important to consider what is your kind of cause to act against it and find the best remedy to combat it.
Cold: The cold is one of the main causes of nasal congestion. When we suffer from colds, we began to feel irritated nose and sneezing is common to have lapse of 5 minutes.
Allergies: Many people have different types of allergies they often cause nasal congestion. Some people are allergic to chalk, pollen, soil or dust or pet hair, along with others. This type of blocking happens because the lungs are trying to close as a method of defense against these agents considered hazardous. In this case, we can also consider sneezing to know if it’s an allergy or discomfort.
Climate change: Due to rapid climate change can lower our defenses or any allergies occur. Likewise, nasal congestion can happen instantly after an air stream.
Considering the type of cause of nasal congestion, we must start looking for the right way to combat it. Where possible, we must fight their cause to end completely with the symptom. However, as we know it is very difficult to completely get rid of this, we share a great alternative to get rid of this annoying symptom in just a minute.
After learning this excellent alternative to combat nasal congestion, and never you want to use drugs to deal with this problem. This is an easy, healthy and very effective in combating the problems of nasal secretion solution.
How to fight nasal discharge in a minute?
Incredibly being able to treat nasal congestion in just a minute, the fact is that it is possible thanks to an acupressure technique that we share traditional Chinese medicine. This simple technique is ideal for relieving different types of pain, while having the ability to uncover the nostrils.
Acupressure is a very effective technique of putting pressure on certain points on the body with the fingertips, so that the area is pressed and released. It must be performed three times a day.
- Pressure Point 1 Earlobe: Gently massage 10 times.
- Pressure point behind the ear lobe, at the bottom, just below the cartilage: it is pressed and released 10 times, without any pressure directly on cartilage.
- Pressure point above the bridge of the nose, right between the eyes: Make a slight pressure on this area of the face for a minute. This point is especially ideal for eliminating the sinuses become inflamed and dry.
- Pressure point cheeks, just at the point that is directly below the pupil of the eye: In this area of your face is pressed up and released. This pressure point helps release the sinuses to combat congestion.
- Pressure Point 5 Bottom of the nostrils: Locating the fingertips at the bottom of the nostrils, pushing gently with a rotary motion, and is repeated 10 times in a row.