Ginger is one of the most popular traditional Chinese medicine plants; Moreover, it is a natural anti-inflammatory that helps fight arthritis digestive problems respiratory diseases, according to a study published in the Journal of the Medical Association of Thailand.
For its spicy and aromatic flavor is recommended to consume in moderation and accompanying other foods. Because it is very rich in essential oils, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids provides many benefits to the human body, such as:
- Decreases rheumatic and menstrual cramps.
- It is effective against flu and colds, to promote expectoration.
- It improves blood flow, thus preventing cardiovascular disease.
- Eliminates dizziness and vertigo.
- It is a natural aphrodisiac, stimulating the libido.
- It is a natural antidepressant.
- Combats premature aging and reduces stress levels.
- Reduces migraines by blocking the effects of protasgladina.
- Prevents colon cancer and ovarian.
- Aids Digestion of food.